Sunday, April 3, 2016

Version 0.0.7T

Okay, so news time, but before that, new update, obviously (can be found in the sidebar). Now, why did this take so long? Well, two reasons: The first, is that that originally I only released a Patreon version a month ago, because I wasn't satisfied with the amount I'd done. The second, as to why this one is delayed even further is that I got a new job. This means that I have less time to work on this (not that I spend all my time on it before). I'm additionally working on another (non-adult) project that I intend to sell.

Now, don't worry, I don't intend to drop this. In fact, if anything, having a steady income will probably help to pull me out of my funk of just not doing anything. That said, I can no longer promise monthly updates (which is why I pulled my Patreon account). This is now much more a, ah, passion project of mine (in that I really like writing it, even if I haven't gotten much newly written in a while). Now future updates will be sporadic, but as usual, I'll post here when I get to them.

10 comments:

  1. Good luck ou your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. =^^=
    enormously glad i stumbled across this project, and equally glad to know you're still on it when you can be, even with everything else on your plate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So how fares the wonders of work and such? Since your post, Nadeshicon (anime convention I co-founded) came and went, I moved, I changed jobs, tried my hand at possibly making a game on tfgamessite (didn't advance so much), got more involved in a medieval recreational group called SCA and involved in other things :P

    Oh, and I probably played this current version of your game about 10 times and lots of other TG oriented games :)

    Excited for the rest to come out when it's ready!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I apologised if I missed it but where can I find the Patreon? Would love to support this game. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are all hoping this will some day see progress again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hope we see progress again. This has always been a VERY promising gam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's such a shame that it was abandoned. I hope that it updated someday or at least we hear something from the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still come back to this game from time to time, hoping for an update.

    ReplyDelete