Thursday, December 31, 2015

Version 0.0.3T (aka Humility thy name is...)

Okay, short post, because currently new content is on the lower end. The main thing is, well, Twine was a bit harder to pick up then I imagined at first (and oh gods, I had to figure out some javascript. That's way above my head). So the current version is about half way (well closer to two-thirds) through the first mansion. That said, a lot of the technical work behind the scenes is done. (I've managed to get a number of things tracking and automated correctly, not all of which have been placed into the code yet.) This means that for the next week or so, adding in the content I already have should be a daily task. That right, there will be an update tomorrow (and probably over the next few days).

For the moment though, the map system is now properly showcased, which is the main new addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment